At Exapro, we are pleased to present our selection of pre-owned edgebanders, a crucial component in the plastic industry. These machines offer an exceptional way to refine and finish your products, adding a final touch that combines both aesthetics and function.
Edgebanders, whether double-sided or single-sided, enhance the look and feel of your products by applying an edging material to the sides of a panel of various materials, often plastic. With Exapro's inventory of pre-owned edgebanders, you can elevate your production process while enjoying substantial cost savings.
1. Diverse Selection We have an extensive range of both double-sided and single-sided edgebanders. While both have their own unique benefits, our single-sided machines have proven particularly popular due to their versatility and ease of operation. However, we make sure to cater to all needs with our comprehensive portfolio of machines.
2. High Performance Our used edgebanders deliver top-tier performance. Each machine is meticulously checked and tested to guarantee they meet our rigorous quality standards. With these machines, you can expect consistent, high-quality results that boost your production efficiency.
3. Cost-effective Solution Investing in a used edgebander from Exapro presents a cost-effective alternative to purchasing new, expensive equipment. Despite the reduced cost, our machines offer exceptional performance and longevity, delivering excellent value for money.
4. After-sales Support To ensure your ongoing success, we offer robust after-sales support. Our experienced engineers are always available to help, providing everything from routine maintenance to technical troubleshooting.
5. Sustainability Investing in used machinery not only makes financial sense, but it also aligns with sustainable business practices. By opting for pre-owned machinery, you're contributing to the reduction of industrial waste.
Whether you are in search of a single-sided or double-sided edgebander, Exapro has a machine to meet your specific requirements. Peruse our collection of used edgebanders today and make a worthwhile investment in the quality and efficiency of your production process. Your business’s success is our top priority, and we look forward to contributing to your production efficiency and sustainability.
Invest in Quality with Edgebanders : Affordable Pricing at Exapro
Here are some main advantages of using edgebanders in the woodworking industry:
- Quality Finish: Edgebanders apply a finishing touch to the edges of wooden panels, giving a neat, professional appearance. They help in hiding the core material, providing a seamless and aesthetically pleasing surface.
- Durability: Edgebanding increases the durability of the finished products by protecting the edges from damage. It guards against impacts, abrasion, and can even help prevent water ingress, prolonging the life of the furniture piece.
- Variety: Edgebanders can handle a range of edgebanding materials like PVC, ABS, melamine, veneer, and solid wood, offering great flexibility in terms of design and finish.
- Efficiency: Edgebanders can streamline your production process, enabling rapid, consistent application of edgebanding material, reducing manual labour, and increasing productivity.
- Versatility: With machines ranging from simple, manual edgebanders to complex, automated ones, there's an edgebander for operations of all scales. Plus, with options for single-sided or double-sided edgebanding, you can find the right machine for your specific needs.
- Precision: Edgebanders ensure precision and consistency in applying the banding material, offering uniform results even in large production runs.
- Cost-Effective: Edgebanders can dramatically reduce waste and scrap compared to manual methods, making them a cost-effective solution for any woodworking operation.
By implementing an edgebander into your workflow, you can enhance the quality, efficiency, and output of your production process.
Edgebanders come with several key parameters that influence their operation, efficiency, and quality of output. Here are the main parameters you might consider:
- Edgeband Thickness: This refers to the thickness of the banding material that the machine can handle. It's important because it determines the type of material you can use. Some machines can handle a wide range, while others may be limited to thinner or thicker materials.
- Panel Thickness: This indicates the thickness of the panel that the machine can edgeband. Like the edgeband thickness, the range can vary, and you need to ensure that your machine matches the thickness of the panels you'll be working with.
- Feed Speed: The feed speed is the speed at which the panel moves through the machine. A higher feed speed allows for faster production, but the speed needs to be compatible with the type of material and the quality of finish desired.
- Minimum Panel Length and Width: These parameters determine the smallest size of the panel that can be edge banded. Machines with lower minimums provide greater flexibility.
- Power Supply: The power supply needed by the machine. Industrial edgebanders often require three-phase power.
- Working Pressure: The pressure applied to ensure the edgeband adheres properly to the panel. Adequate pressure is crucial for a strong bond.
- Glue Pot Capacity: The volume of adhesive the machine's glue pot can hold. A larger capacity allows for longer operation between refills.
- Trimming Unit Adjustability: How easy it is to adjust the trimming unit, which is important when switching between different thicknesses of edgebanding material.
- Noise Level: The operating noise level of the machine, which could be a factor in worker comfort and safety regulations.
Remember, it's important to understand your specific production needs to choose an edgebander that fits your operation perfectly.
Edgebanders are primarily used in the woodworking industry, specifically in the manufacturing of furniture and fixtures. Here are some key areas where these machines are used:
- Furniture Manufacturing: This is the most common application of edgebanders. They are used for edgebanding furniture panels, especially those made from particleboard or MDF, to give them a neat and finished look. This includes items such as wardrobes, kitchen cabinets, tables, and bookshelves.
- Office Furniture: In the manufacturing of office furniture like desks, file cabinets, and cubicle partitions, edgebanders ensure a professional finish and increased durability.
- Retail Fixtures: Shops and commercial spaces often require custom fixtures, shelving, and displays. Edgebanders are used to finish these items, ensuring they have a clean, professional appearance.
- Door and Window Manufacturing: Edgebanders can also be used in the production of wooden doors and windows, to finish edges and enhance durability.
- Custom Woodworking Shops: Small custom woodworking shops also use edgebanders for a variety of projects that require a high-quality finish on the edges.
- Manufacturing of Laminate Flooring: Edgebanders are used to finish the edges of laminate flooring pieces, contributing to a consistent, professional look.
Edgebanders are versatile machines that can significantly enhance the quality of a wide range of wood products, making them a vital addition to various woodworking and furniture manufacturing processes.
Exapro's inventory of edgebanders includes machines from numerous well-known manufacturers worldwide. Here's a brief overview of some globally recognised manufacturers of single-sided edgebanders:
- Biesse: An Italian manufacturer that's well-respected in the woodworking industry, Biesse produces a variety of woodworking machines, including high-quality single-sided edgebanders.
- Homag: This German manufacturer is renowned for its precision machinery and is a popular choice for single-sided edgebanders. Their machines are known for their durability, efficiency, and excellent finish quality.
- SCM Group: Another notable Italian manufacturer, SCM Group offers a comprehensive range of woodworking machines. Their single-sided edgebanders are appreciated for their user-friendly operation and high performance.
- Brandt: A part of the Homag Group, Brandt specialises in edgebanding and finishing machines. Their single-sided edgebanders are designed for maximum precision and optimal user comfort.
- Holz-Her: Based in Germany, Holz-Her is a long-standing manufacturer of woodworking machinery, including a range of robust and reliable single-sided edgebanders.
- Felder Group: An Austrian manufacturer, Felder offers innovative edgebanding solutions. Their single-sided edgebanders are praised for their ease of use and the quality of the finished product.
Remember, while these manufacturers are some of the most notable, there are many other manufacturers that produce excellent edgebanders. It's essential to choose a machine that aligns with your specific needs and budget. At Exapro, we are ready to assist you in finding the perfect fit for your operation from our wide selection of used single-sided edgebanders.
Absolutely, choosing an industrial machine like an edgebander requires careful consideration of several factors to ensure it meets your specific operational needs. Here are some important factors to take into account:
- Operational Requirements: Understand your production needs, such as the volume of work, the type of materials you'll be working with, the thickness of the panels and edgebands, and the desired finish. These will determine the machine's necessary specifications.
- Machine Capacity: Check the machine's specifications for the maximum and minimum panel and edgeband thicknesses it can handle, the feed speed, and the type of edgebands it can apply (PVC, ABS, wood, etc.).
- Machine Condition: If you're buying a used machine, verify its condition. Check for any signs of excessive wear, potential damage, and how well it has been maintained.
- Brand Reputation: Consider machines from reputable manufacturers known for their reliability, durability, and after-sales support. This often ensures good machine performance and longer service life.
- After-Sales Support: Check if the seller or manufacturer provides after-sales support, including machine installation, operator training, maintenance services, and availability of spare parts.
- Budget: Consider your budget. While cheaper models might be tempting, make sure they meet your needs and have a good reputation for durability and performance.
- Space Requirements: Make sure you have enough space in your facility to house the machine. Some edgebanders can be quite large, so you'll need to account for this in your workshop layout.
- Energy Efficiency: Consider the machine's energy consumption. More energy-efficient machines can help reduce operational costs in the long run.
- Safety Features: Safety is paramount. Ensure the machine has necessary safety features to protect operators, such as emergency stop buttons, guards, and safety switches.
- Ease of Use: Look for machines with user-friendly interfaces and controls, which can reduce operator errors and training time.
Each manufacturing operation is unique, so it's crucial to assess these factors in light of your specific needs and constraints. By taking the time to thoroughly evaluate your options, you can choose an edgebander that will serve your business effectively and efficiently.
Quality Edgebanding Solutions within Your Budget at Exapro
Exapro is your go-to marketplace for top-quality, pre-owned single-sided edgebanders. Offering an extensive range from renowned global manufacturers, we provide machines to suit varied operational needs and budgets.
Our selection of single-sided edgebanders is affordably priced between €17,000 and €37,000, providing a cost-effective solution to your edgebanding needs. Despite the reduced cost compared to new machines, our pre-owned equipment delivers exceptional performance and durability, contributing to the efficiency and quality of your production process.
- Cost-Efficient Investment: Investing in our used machinery means you can acquire a high-performing edgebander at a fraction of the cost of new equipment. This cost-efficiency allows your business to optimise its budget allocation and drive further growth.
- Performance and Quality: Each machine in our catalogue undergoes rigorous checking and testing to ensure it meets our high quality standards. Regardless of your budget, you can trust that you're investing in a machine that will deliver consistent, superior edgebanding results.
- Diverse Selection: Our broad selection includes machines from respected manufacturers such as Biesse, Homag, Brandt, and SCM Group. Whether your operation requires a machine with a particular feed speed, panel thickness capacity, or another specific feature, we can help you find an edgebander that perfectly meets your needs.
- Sustainable Practices: Choosing used machinery is not only a financially smart decision, but also an environmentally-friendly one. By purchasing pre-owned equipment, you contribute to the circular economy and help reduce industrial waste.
Invest in Exapro's used single-sided edgebanders today and elevate your production process without breaking the bank. No matter your budget, we are committed to providing you with a machine that ensures your operational success.