The washing system is a parallelepiped structure with horizontal development, which contains the tank for the washing water, the hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical devices and the touch screen terminal for managing the operations. The machine structure is made entirely of AISI 304 steel. The side covers can be opened on 3 sides to facilitate maintenance and cleaning operations. The fourth side of the structure is occupied by the electrical panel. The structure is internally soundproofed with sound-absorbing panels to contain noise emissions during the operational phases.
SECTORS OF USE:
Pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetics, food, dietary, medical devices, manufacturing.
On the back of the washing system there are the quick-fit nozzles for: hot water line, cold water line, demineralized water line, drainage water suction, drainage water discharge, washing lances. The Washing Device Group is composed of:
- piston washing pump with stainless steel head, flow rate 38 l / min, pressure 70 bar, AC motor 5.5 KW 3x380 Vac 50 Hz
- electro-pneumatic valves for the selection of the washing pump power supply from the external lines
- stainless steel control valve with automatic return of the pump to 0 bar on closing, max 250 bar, 40 l / min
- diaphragm detergent dosing pump, flow rate 0 76 l / h, flow rate control by PLC, 220Vac power supply, complete with non-return valves at the suction and exit
- high density polyethylene tank for detergent liquid, capacity 5 l
- 2-way 2-position stainless steel washing lance selection solenoid valve
- washing lances with hydrokinetic rotating head with gyroscopic movement, in AISI 304.
The drainage device group is composed of a self-priming drainage pump, maximum suction flow rate 4.2 m3 / h, AC motor. 0.6 KW 380Vac 50Hz three-phase.
Model: CL-280 MASTER
Overall Dimension (L x H) mm 1800 x 770
High pressure lance (4 nozzles) mm 1840 x 200
High pressure lance (4 nozzles) mm 730 x 130
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information. The information of this classified ad are only indicative. Exapro recommends to check the details with the seller before a purchase