The flexibility of the sterilizers of the FOF series, once the suitable plant options have been selected, makes them suitable for a wide range of treatments.
SECTORS OF USE:
Pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetics, food, dietary, medical devices.
The flexibility of the sterilizers of the FOF series, once the suitable plant options have been selected, makes them suitable for a wide range of treatments, some of which are mentioned below:
- sterilizations of various solid materials.
- sterilizations of porous materials.
- sterilizations of filled ampoules with fast vacuum for tightness test.
- sterilizations of filled ampoules, vials or bottles with cooling by means of D.I. water spray under counter-pressure of sterile air.
- sterilizations as above, with cooling by means of: heat-sterilized and cooled D.l. water spray,
circulation of cold water in jacket with optional circulation of the air by magnetically driven fan(s).
- tyndallizations, pasteurizations, inactivations.
- ampoule tightness test with penetration of dye solutions.
- chamber vacuum/pressure tightness tests.
- programmed developments of vacuum/steam pulsing and heating/cooling phases.
Double door, rectangular chamber autoclave. Sterilizing and filtration system for chamber air. Vacuum pump with safety against lack of water. Piping entirely made of AISI 316L stainless steel, equipped with sanitary-type quick couplings with automatic orbital welds and sanitary-type valves made by Fedegari. All supporting structures are made of AISI 304.
Depth mm 1600
Width mm 1450
Height mm 2050
Max. operative pressure Bar 3
Max. operative temperature °C 133
Capacity Lt 960
Voltage Volt 380
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information. The information of this classified ad are only indicative. Exapro recommends to check the details with the seller before a purchase