Vertical CNC Machining Centre with high speed linear drives in 3 Axis and in double column design for high
precision work Model DMC 75 V LINEAR Year 2005
Working range: Longitudinal stroke X Axis 750 mm
Vertical stroke Z Axis 600 mm
Cross stroke Y Axis 560 mm
Table clamping size 950 x 650 mm
Max. Table load 1.000 kg
Max. height of workpiece 600 mm
Tool holder Cone HSK 63
Spindle (KESSLER) speeds 18,000 rpm
Torque, max. 86/130 Nm
Spindle run-up time / stop time 3.2 sec
Feeds / Quickfeeds,
X, Y and Z Axes max. 90,000 mm/min
Feed force 11.000/9.500 N
Axis acceleration, X / Y / Z Axes 15 / 12 / 18 m/s
Spindle drive 25/35 kW
Total electrical load, approx. 75
kW - 400 V - 50 Hz
Weight, approx. 11.000 kg
Accessories / Special Features:
This machine is very interesting because of the very stable double Column Portal Design
and with the modern linear technology for fast and powerful high precision work.
* HEIDENHAIN modern CNC Control System Model iTNC 530 in 3 axes, with all the usual
options, cycles and sub programmes.
* Table moves only in x axis and allows a comfortable loading of heavy workpieces
* 30-position disktype tool magazine for max. tool Ø 100, 140 and 200 mm x max.
length 300 mm. Max. weight 10 kg. Cut-to-cut time 6 sec. Pick-Up by main spindle.
* BLUM tool-breakage control, Blum Receiver for RENISHAW Head, no head available.
* Double linear motors ensure very fast feed motions and strong feed power, equipped
with own cooling system.
* KESSLER Milling Spindle, Liquid-cooled, steplessly programmable up to 18.000 rpm
* Completely covered working area with 2 sliding doors, one with spin-type bull-eye.
* KNOLL Coolant device with scraper-type chip conveyor and pressure pomp.
* Spindle working hours approx. 23000 h
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.