|Product length||80.0 mm|
|Product width||480.0 mm|
|Product height||200.0 mm|
|Max foil width|
|Length x width x height||1910.0 mm × 2060.0 mm × 1350.0 mm|
|Worked hours||1000 hours|
|Hours under power|
|At local norms||yes|
Automatic lateral welding machine for retractable films as non-retractable. Medium-high level of benefits.
SC series automatic side wrapping machines are designed to pack all types of products of any length, both in retractable and non-retractable films, obtaining outputs of up to 85 cycles / min.
Very versatile machine, the simplicity of its regulations allows a quick adaptation to the different products to be wrapped.
The packages with lateral welding avoid the seams in the upper and lower part, achieving a well visible product with or without retraction.
The SC 200 has been specially designed to perform high productions even with frequent changes of format, so it incorporates systems in which all changes are made easily and quickly, without the need for tools.
The industrial PC control system incorporates an agile and simple communication system through a touch screen that constantly informs us of the status of the machine and the control parameters.
• Automatic online feeding by tape, with product separation and alignment by manual regulation of the bandwidth.
• Motorized bobbin holder at 90º and half height, with adjustable mechanical drilling system and end of film detection. Easy coil placement
• Retractable entrance tape to facilitate the change and insertion of the film.
• Training triangle height automatically adjustable from the screen.
• Horizontal and vertical photocells for product detection.
• Welding and transversal cutting of film by means of hot clamp of easy replacement with temperature regulator.
• Longitudinal welding by heating rollers with temperature regulator.
• Lateral displacement of the longitudinal welder for high products (Options Mod. SC 200/500).
• Transverse welding with pneumatic actuator of three positions (Mod. SC 200/500), and by servo motor in any position (Mod. HARVARD SC 200S / 500S).
• Adjustment of opening and closing of motorized transversal jaws from the screen, with safety against entrapment.
• Minimization of temperature variations in the transverse and longitudinal jaw using solid state relays.
• Motorized height adjustment of the welding center. (Options Mod. SC 200/500).
• Tape closure to facilitate the passage between small product bands (Options Mod. SC 200/500).
• Easy-to-access automatic film extractor, with mechanical distributor and film break detector.
• Control operation and adjustment of functions and parameters by industrial PC.
• Touch screen easy to use.
• Up to 100 memories for different product formats.
• Sturdy frame built in painted steel tube.
• Height adjustable legs and wheels for location and transport.
• Machine direction from right to left.
• Easy integration into existing production lines.
• Accessibility to all the elements.
• Ventilated electrical cabinet.
• Diagnosis of operation.
• Display of parameters and messages.
• Protections and safety systems according to CE standards.
• Automatic format adjustment.
• Motorized regulation of the input bandwidth.
• Cross welding rod and longitudinal welder for PE.
• Irregular product detection system with split entry tape.
• Semi-tube film folding machine.
• Opening of film by air.
• Independent speed of the longitudinal welder and the output belt.
• Pneumatic perforation of the film.
• Hot perforation of the film.
• Precut film for easy opening.
• Superior product accompanist.
• Extension 500mm input ribbon to facilitate the feeding of products.
• Overlap for quick change of coils.
• Double spool holder.
• End of imminent film detection.
• Printing centering system.
• Light and sound alarm through tricolor beacon.
• Automatic turning on and off of the machine.
• Reverse machine: from left to right.
• Stainless version.
• Different input and output elements (feeders, pushers, ramps, tapes, etc.).
• Modem for remote diagnostics of faults.
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.