|Motor Power||4.9 kW|
|Length x width x height||1030.0 mm × 700.0 mm × 1520.0 mm|
|Hours under power|
|At local norms||---------|
The GC-200 centrifugal granulator ensures great wet granulation
quality with a very large industrial performance.
It will be delivered with three sets of used sieves according to the light state 1.5 mm, 2.2 mm and
One of the main advantages is to produce centrifugal force granulation with surprising speed, avoiding excessive kneading of the product, as well as heating it.
Sale according to state. Proven correct operation
The parts in contact with the product to be made are stainless steel.
The drive assembly has a drive coupled to the motor driving the axis of the granulator through a reduction.
The shaft drives a rotor equipped with two vanes or lobes in oblique arrangement allowing a centrifugal and macerating action of the product to proceed to its granulation.
The material comes out laterally through the cylindrical sieve by pushing it towards the
lower part of the body of it.
- It has a progressive speed mechanical variator.
- Production: It depends on the product to be granulated and the light of the sieves. Be
You can easily get 600 kg / hour.
- Mechanical speed variator by extendable pulley.
- Cleaning: Easy to disassemble in a matter of seconds, it is completely cleaned at
Be all accessible.
- Absorbed power: 4.9 HP Volts: 380 III.
- Dimensions (mm) and weight: 700 x 1,030 x 1,520 high. 135 kg
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.