|Length x width x height||- × - × -|
|Hours under power|
|At local norms||---------|
Four lines for the production of stainless pipes "Nissho-Iwai Corporation" (Japan), fully and fully operational, with a low level of service.
The electric welding station of pipes is designed for the production of electrically welded corrosion-resistant (stainless) pipes of high accuracy with a diameter of 8 to 25 mm with wall thickness from 0.6 to 1.2 mm. Arc welding with a non-consumable electrode, constant direct polarity with impulse overlapping in a protective environment.
1. Basic requirements for procurement and materials. As a raw stock, cold-rolled steel is used in rolls of grades 08H18N10T, 12H18N10T.
3. Limit deviations in the wall thickness:
- with a wall thickness of up to 0.9 mm inclusive - +/- 0.06 mm;
- from 0.5 to 0.9 mm - +/- 0.08 mm;
- from 0,9 to 1,2 mm - +/- 0,1 mm.
Provided that rolls of tapes with a thickness in the permissible limits are used.
4. A line of lifting of a mark +900 (up to the bottom surface of a pipe).
5. The speed of moving the workpiece and pipes in the unit, m / min - 1,5-15.
6. Length of cutting pipes, mm - 1500-6000.
7. Limit deviations along the length of the cut, mm - +/- 0,3.
8. The curvature of the pipes does not exceed 1 mm per 1 m of length.
9. The height of the inner grating is not more than 0.3 mm.
10. Internal diameter of a roll, mm - 500.
11. Outer diameter of the roll, mm - up to 1200.
12. Welding speed, m / min - 4,7-7.
13. Overall welding current, A - 165-335.
14. Welding current pulse, A - 70-85.
15. Welding voltage, V - 12.
16. Consumption of protective gas of the burner (argon), l / min - 15.
17. Consumption of protective gas of the outer surface of the pipe (argon), l / min - 20.
18. Consumption of protective gas of the inner surface of the pipe (argon), l / min - 5.
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.