The TRUMPF TCL 3030 CLASSIC 4 KW laser was built in 2005. The machine is serviced by the TRUMPF service. It is offered with the Liftmaster loading system. The laser has a power of 4 kW and enables processing of 20 mm thick material.
Technical data of the TRUMPF TCL 3030 CLASSIC 4 KW laser cutting machine
- CNC control: numerical shape control TRUMPF CNC, based on SINUMERIK 840D by SIEMENS
- maximum laser power: TruFlow 4000, 4000 W
- maximum material thickness: 20 mm
- in the X direction: 3000 mm
- in Y direction: 1500 mm
- in the Z direction: 115 mm
- in the direction of X: -16- + 88
- in the direction of Y: -19- + 61
- in the direction of Z: -2- + 16
Maximum travel range:
- in the X direction: 3104 mm
- in the Y direction: 1580 mm
- in the Z direction: 117 mm
- shortest path possible to program: 0.01 mm
- positioning deviation: + -0.1 mm
- average positioning spread: + -0.03 mm
Maximum Positioning Speed:
- parallel to the axis: 60 m / min.
- simultaneously: 85 m / min.
Machine dimensions (L x W x H): 9800 x 5300 x 2000 mm
Total weight of the TRUMPF TCL 3030 CLASSIC laser: 11500 kg
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information. The information of this classified ad are only indicative. Exapro recommends to check the details with the seller before a purchase