|Max. boring Ø||25.0 mm|
|Workpiece length||2000.0 mm|
|Spindle speed||15000 rpm|
|Engine power||7.0 kW|
|Length x width x height||- × - × -|
|Hours under power|
|At local norms||---------|
T B T (Germany)
CNC-Controlled Horizontal Deep Hole Drilling Centre
Model BWP 250b Year 1996, but reconditioned mechanically and electrically in 2006
Working range: X Axis, machine column cross 2,000 mm
Z Axis, drilling slide horizontal 1,200 mm
Drilling depth 1.000 mm
Y Axis, drilling slide vertical 1,100 mm
Table clamping area 1,200 x 2,000 mm
Drilling capacity in solid material, approx. 4 25 mm
Tool holder taper HSK 50
Spindle speeds 1.260 15,000 rpm
Feed rates / quickfeed, XYZ, infinitely variable 100 10,000/15.000 mm/min.
Force rate of feed motors 27 Nm / 1.000 daN
Spindle drive steplessly adjustable 7 kW
Total electrical load, approx. 30 kW - 400 V - 50 Hz
Weight, approx. 10,000 kg
Accessories /Special Features:
· Ideal machine for the complete processing of large workpieces like tool a. dies (cooling holes) mould- and dieplates, hydraulicparts etc. by means of deephole drilling up to 25 x 1.000 mm, face milling up to Ø 60 mm, spiral twist drilling, counterboring and threading
up to M 24 x 3 mm.
· SIEMENS Continuous Path Control in 4 axes Model 840 D, with process monitoring for coolant pressure, operation data control function, toollife, feed force,Error diagnostics
and easy dialogueprogramming directly on the panel, etc.
· High Frequency Spindle Make GAMFIOR with stepless speeds
· Hydraulicallymovable drill bush carrier, swivels 90° for holding gun drills (ELB) or picking
up regular tools from the tool changer like twist drills, milling tools, taps, etc.
· With automatic tool changer made by MIKSCH, Model CTM 40, using a 12-positiontool changer, which is mounted on the r.h.side of machine housing, in fixed position, only moving forward and backward for tool changing operation.
· Built-on indexing table as B-Axis made by FIBRO Model RTN 400 = 420 x 420 mm,
· Extra Rotary Table made by FIBRO with Ø 1.000mm, for indexing 3-144 positions
· Built-in coolant device with chip conveyor and various filters.
· 2 steady rests.
· Completely covered working area with access at the front and at the side.
Condition : Very good condition. This is a rare and valuable machine. Under Power
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.