Model: Delta 60 CNC I,
Year of manufacture: 2007
Technical data :
- 3 coach rollers,
- Displacement of the hydraulic upper roller,
- Diameter of the axes: 60 mm,
- Useful length of the axes: 145 mm,
- Diameter of the standard rollers: 225 mm,
- Minimum interaxle of the lower axes: 280 mm,
- Between the middle axis of the lower axes: 330/380 mm,
- Maximum center distance of the lower axes: 430 mm,
- Between-axis minimum of the lower / upper trees: 280 mm,
- Tours p.m: 7.7
- Power hydraulic cylinder: 15 tons,
- Overall dimensions 1500 x 950 x 1650 mm,
- Approximate Weight: 1250 Kg.
Capacities (structural steel):
- Flat iron on edge (position 1): 60 x 12 mm,
- Round tube (position 12): 70 x 2 mm,
- Outside wing angle (position 5): 60 x 60 x 6 mm.
Control console composed of:
- double pedal for rotation of the rollers on the right or on the left,
- "Joystick" type control for raising and lowering the upper roller,
- computer allowing to control the axes manually and to program (CNC),
- 12 '' color LCD screen,
- 30 GB hard disk,
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet PCI plug-in,
- 2 serial ports (1 RS 232 + 1 RS232 / 422/485),
- 2 USB ports,
- 2 potentiometers for adjusting the speed of the X, Y axes,
- 1 potentiometer for setting automatic cycle speeds.
Machine in perfect condition almost never served.
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.