SW Schwäbische Werkzeugmaschinen (Germany)
Vertical CNC Machining Centre with 2 Working Stations
Model BA 18 Year 1997
Table size, each 600 x 375 mm
Table travel, longitudinal, X Axis 500 mm
Travel of milling slide, cross, Y Axis 350 mm
Travel of milling slide, vertical, Z Axis 350 mm
Mounting height under vertical spindle 100 / 450 mm
Distance between vertical head and column 390 mm
Spindle taper (69872) SK 40
Spindle speeds, infinitely variable 20 10,000 rpm
Drilling capacity in steel, St 60, approx. 28 mm
Milling capacity, approx. 150 m³
Feeds in all 3 axes / quick feed max. 0 25,000 mm/min
Spindle drive 6 / 9 kW
Total electrical load, approx. 15 kW - 380V - 50 Hz
Weight, approx. 6,000 kg
Accessories / Special Features:
* SIEMENS CNC Contouring Control, Model SINUMERIK 840 C for 3 axes, with monitor and
all the usual subprograms and options, built in into the pendant control.
* 2 tables, built-on next to each another, stationery, with clamping slots, max. weight of workpiece 2 x 400 kg.
* Automatic tool changer, mounted above the spindle head, with 36 tool positions. Tool
changing time approx. 4.5 seconds = clamp to clamp time. Various tools available, size max. Ø 63 / 120
x length 250 mm, max. weight approx. 4 kg.
* Completely covered working area with sliding doors at the front and side of the machine.
* Coolant device, 400 litre, with chip conveyor, band filter, and fine filter. Also suitable for internal coolant agent supply through the tool (IKZ).
* 2 clamping devices, each with 8 3-jaw chucks, pneumatically activated, clamping Ø approx. 50 mm. This machine is a very fast and flexible finishing centre for precise milling and boring work for medium-sized and larger series.
Condition: Good to very good. Machine can be inspected under power.
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.