The device sold includes the following essential components :
<<->> Chain conveyor with tray swivel device
<<->> Roller platform.
<<->> Mechanically welded supporting frame structure (socket unit support)
<<->> The gripping group consisting of the displacement frame + gripper lifting system + gripper actuating system
<<->> The electromechanical control panel with automaton and inverter
<<->> The protection and safety grid structure
This automatic palletizer was used in a fruit and vegetable trading warehouse, the photos show the device in its initial implementation. It was dismantled and carefully moved to our warehouse by our own logistics teams.
It is a device intended for industrial application (small to medium) at the end of the production line where it will generally be positioned in the packaging area or order preparation area.
Its function is the automatic palletization of trays or crates (cardboard, wood or plastic), of standard sizes 30x40 - 30x50 or 40x60 cm, which it places in superimposed layers on a pallet of 80x120 or 100x120 cm size exclusively.
/*/ At the infeed the trays can be fed manually or by a conveyor system, as was the case in its previous operation.
/*/ With a manual mode at its disposal, to start the automatic cycle the operator chooses among the 6 available programs (tray format for a given pallet format) + a value of desired layers (with also a manual mode at disposal).
/*/ At the exit the pallets are to be picked up by a forklift truck, stacker or pallet truck and generally directed to a wrapping machine and/or suitable weighing device.
Productivity <<->> Productivity <<->>>
- Productivity depends on the tray format being processed, the input side, and the destination pallet format.
- Rate range and as an example :
- Minimum output : 780 trays/hour : on 40x60 format trays, retracted by the 60, and on 80 x 120 cm pallets.
- Max output : 1320 trays/h on 30x50 format tray, tucked in at 50, and on 100 x 120 cm pallet or on 30x40 format tray, tucked in at 40, and on 80 x 120 cm pallet.
- Dimensions : 2m00 x 4m05 x h 4m00 (excluding protective grilles)
- Weight: 1600 Kg
- To be connected : Electric + pneumatic
- Power supply: TRI/380-400V/50Hz
- Power: 4 kW
- Operating pressure in compressed air: 6 Bars
- Flow rate: 230 Nl/mn
- Works with tray boxes: 30x40 - 30x50 or 40x60 cm
- Maximum weight per layer of trays: 150 Kg
- Placed on pallets: 80 x 120 cm or 100 x 120 cm only
- Maximum loading height: 2m40
- Operating environment: +5 to +40°C
- Year of manufacture: 2003
- Appliance sold second-hand as is, loaded on a truck
- With operating instructions & spare parts catalogue included in the scope of supply
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.