The SODICK AQ327L PREMIUM wire EDM was built in 2006. The electro-erosion machining of the machine enables machining of materials after previous heat treatment, e.g. hardening, which significantly improves the dimensional and shape accuracy of the final product.
The Sodick wire cutter enables 5-axis machining (X, Y, Z, U, V), which allows making cones and elements of a different shape with the top and bottom of the workpiece. The machine is equipped with an automatic wire threading system AWT.
Technical parameters of the SODICK AQ327L PREMIUM EDM machine :
- number of axles: 5 (X, Y, Z, U, V)
- axes travel (X x Y x Z): 370 x 270 x 250 mm
- axes travel (U x V) : 120 x 120 mm
- working table surface: 606 mm x 396 mm
- maximum workpiece weight: 500 kg
- working tank dimensions: 850 x 620 mm
- maximum workpiece height: 240 mm
- maximum cone angle: + - 25 degrees / 100 mm
- best smoothness surface: 0.1um Ra
- wire diameter (standard): 0.15 - 0.30 mm
- wire diameter (high speed): 0.15 - 0.33 mm
- wire tension: 3-23 N
- wire spool weight: 8 kg
- distance from the floor to the machine table: 995 mm
- device weight: 3400 kg
- DTR - technical and operational documentation
- external dimension of the dielectric tank: 650 x 2080 x 2080 mm
- dielectric tank weight (empty): 400 kg
- dielectric tank capacity: 600 liters
- dielectric filter system: 3 replaceable filters
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.