- Dimensions of the fixed work table 1,900 x 730 mm.
- Useful height of the router table 180 mm.
- Shaft rotation speed 3000/4500/6000/7000 / 10,000 rpm.
- Maximum dimensions of the incoming tool
under the work table. 320 x 60 mm.
- Main motor power. 10 Cv.
- Suction mouth diameter 120 mm x 2.
- Adjustable guide with wooden tables and continuity table (Maximum diam. Tool 250 mm)
- Suction bell in the guide diam. 120 mm.
- Suction hood posterior to the base diameter 120 mm.
- Emergency button.
- Main switch with locking device.
- Circuit breaker protection.
- Transformer for auxiliary circuit of 110 V.
- Useful height fixed axis without groove:
180 mm with diam. 40-50 mm
- Protection for curved work on the shaft, max. Tool 160 mm
- Microswitches for control and limitation at 3000-4500 r.p.m. during the gleaning
- extendable front for better support of large pieces
- side gutter trolley with suction hood.
- axis inclination
- folding system of the hood to prepare machine to glean without having to lower the protection
- long entrance table for better support of pieces
- pneumatic rammer on the pin carriage for clamping pieces
- 4 roll feeder
- table system without rings for a better adjustment of the tool.
- physical measurement indicators for movement of the entry guide and working depth.
- CE regulations
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information. The information of this classified ad are only indicative. Exapro recommends to check the details with the seller before a purchase