line for the production of a profile pipe 25x25 mm with a rebated lock with a wall thickness of 0.45-0.8 mm.
Used, 8 months of work, produced in 2016.
Reliable, easy to operate and maintain.
Sold in connection with the reorganization of production (reorientation to other products).
At purchase we can give technological cards of manufacture of hothouses and arbours from a pipe 25х25.
1. Stripper uncoiler - 1 pc.
2. Punching pneumatic stamp - 1 pc. (compressor connection required)
2. Roll Forming Machine - 1 pc.
3. Cutting device - 1 pc.
4. The reception table - 1 pc.
5. Control cabinet - 1 pc.
Technical parameters of the equipment:
1. Material to be processed: thin-galvanized steel in strips
2. Thickness of the processed material - 0.45-0.8 mm
3. The rate of profiling is 15 mp / min, 900-1000 mp / hr
4. Rolling accuracy in length - ± 2 mm
5. Type of roll forming mill - Rack
6. Type of cut-off device - End plate type pendulum type
7. Type of decoiler - Rack-and-pinion drive
8. Uncoiler lifting capacity - 1500 kg
9. Internal diameter of a roll of a strip - 480-550 mm
10. The width of the strip - 106.5 mm
11. Type of transfer of the bending mill - gear, chain
12. Number of rolls of the roll forming mill - 26 pcs.
13. Type of line management system - Programmable controller, ACS + control panel
14. Number of servicing personnel - 1 person.
15. Overall dimensions of the line - 13000 × 900 × 1200 (h)
16. Installed power - 8 kW
17. The voltage is 380 V
The material to be processed (steel strip) comes from the uncoiler to the mill's take-off rollers, passes successively through 26 stands, in which the profile of the future pipe with a square section of 25x25 mm is formed. In the last stands a seam lock is formed, which is riveted to prevent opening. Pipes of the required length are automatically cut off by a disk cutter and fed to the receiving table.
Operations for rolling, riveting and cutting the pipe are carried out automatically in accordance with the specified program.
The mill is equipped with a pneumatic punching die for punching holes in the strip at specified intervals (if necessary).
The profile pipe with rebated lock is used in the production of greenhouses and gazebos, for supporting poles in the installation of fences, as well as for structural elements of gates and gates. The galvanized pipe is less susceptible to corrosion than the hot-rolled painted pipe. The pipe with rebated lock is made without welding, so there is no damage to the zinc coating, which significantly increases its durability and reliability in comparison with the electric welded pipe.
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.