|Length x width x height||- × - × -|
|Hours under power|
|At local norms||---------|
The garbage sorting line, with a capacity of 39,000 tons per year, is designed for processing solid waste to extract useful fractions. The output of the complex produces useful fractions (plastic, paper, glass, etc.) going into production, and an inert fraction (tails), which is to be buried at the landfill.
1. Conveyor supply chain - 1 pc. (Version - L shaped, length -21.63 m, belt width - 1200 mm, traction element - chain with automatic lubrication, belt speed - 0,1 ... 0,3 m / s, angle of inclination - 30 deg; power - 7.5 kW, voltage - 380 V)
2. Band conveyor - 1 pc. (The conveyor length is -20.32 m, the width of the belt is 1200 mm, the speed of the belt is 0.1 ... 0.5 m / s, the power is 5.5 kW, the voltage is 380 V)
3. Vertical press of grade PGP45 with bunker door - 1 pc. (Overall dimensions of the bale: 1100x1200x800, power 7.5 kW, voltage - 380 V)
4. Horizontal press TM-50G - 1 pc. (Productivity 3 bale / hour Bike overall dimensions: 1200x1000x1100 Power 11 kW Voltage 380 V)
5. Control cabinet (frequency converter E3-8100)
6. Platform for feeding and sorting conveyor (platform height 3 meters, 12 workplaces, ladder and fences on both sides of the conveyor, platform with supports and manholes for servicing the feeding conveyor).
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.