Riegl VZ-1000 3D Laser Scanner - 3D scanner.
The RIEGL VZ-1000 V-line terrestrial 3D laser scanner provides fast and contactless data acquisition for ranges up to 1,400 m using a narrow infrared laser beam and a fast scanning mechanism. The high range of laser accuracy is based on the unique RIEGL digitization echo technology and on-line wave analysis, which allows you to make precise measurements even during adverse environmental conditions and ensures the ability of multiple signal returns.
The scanning line mechanism is based on a rapidly rotating mirror polygonal mirror that provides completely linear, unidirectional and parallel scanning.
RIEGL VZ-1000 is a very compact and light measuring instrument, with the ability to set in any orientation and the ability to work in limited spatial conditions.
RIEGL enables the transformation of the VZ-1000 stationary scanner
in a hybrid system for mobile scanning VMZ-1000.
Advantages of the RIEGL VZ-1000 scanner:
• Range up to 1,400 m
• High speed data acquisition
• Wide field of view, controlled during scanning
• High accuracy, high precision based on echo digitization and on-line wave analysis
• Multiple aiming ability
• The ability to make precise measurements in adverse environmental conditions
• Precision mounting kit for the optional digital camera
• Built-in tilt sensors, laser plummet and compass
• Integrated GPS receiver with antenna
• Various interfaces (LAN, WLAN, USB 2.0)
• Possibility of internal data storage
• Topography and mining
• As-built measurements
• Archeology and heritage of worship
Condition: used, very good, working time of the scanner 287 hours.
The set includes a scanner with accessories (as in the photo).
Battery used up for the time being.
We are the first owner of the scanner.
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.