The PerMix PDR Series tumbler has been designed to meet the growing demands of low-batch mixers for mixing, homogenizing, dyeing dry powders and granules, especially for smaller businesses or when different product ranges are rapidly changing. These mixers consist of a drive, a ramp with rollers and an on-pedal or timer.
The PDR series drum mixers are used for mixing, homogenizing, dyeing powders or granular components in the chemical, plastics, pigments and dyes, pharmaceutical, food, textile, leather processing industries.
The advantages of the PDR series mixers compared to the conventional mixer are as follows:
- intensive mixing even in the case of a small amount of batch, for example viscous materials or active substances
- well suited for frequently changed products, suitable for both storing the product and mixing
- it avoids dusting of dust products or tonic agents
- the clamp can be used to transport barrels
- easy to replace small barrels
- no need for cranes or forklifts to lift barrels
- easy to clean barrels
The capacity of the barrel is usually 200 liters, but other sizes are also available: 25, 50, 100 and 400 liters.
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information. The information of this classified ad are only indicative. Exapro recommends to check the details with the seller before a purchase