The technological line is intended for the production of sandwich panels with a foam core and a mineral wool core.
The thickness range of wall sandwich panels with a core of foamed polystyrene and mineral wool:
from 50mm to 250mm
The thickness range of roof sandwich panels with a core of foamed polystyrene and mineral wool:
from 60mm to 250mm
There are two types of lock in the production of roof sandwich panels:
1. The edges of the top facing bent at an angle of 90 ° with additional flashing closing the panel joint.
2. The edges of the upper facing are trapezoidal in the panel module without the need for additional processing.
Range of panel pressing for sandwich panels:
- eleven ribs in the 0.6 mm deep module - ribs of both linings
- micro-profiling on the entire board module (herringbone)
Variable range of module width of sandwich panels manufactured:
The range of used steel sheet cladding thicknesses: from 0.4mm to 0.6mm
The range of used steel sheet cladding widths: from 1200mm to 1250mm
Coil weight: max. 8 tons for the bottom uncoiler and max. 5 tons for the top uncoiler
The range of used adhesives:
- one-component polyurethane adhesive
- two-component polyurethane adhesive
The scope of modernization of the original technological line:
- adaptation to the production of sandwich panels with a mineral wool core
- purchase and installation of an additional roof profile profiling module
- assembly of one-component adhesive applicator
- modernization enabling the use of steel coils up to 8 tons.
Roof and wall, double and one-sided sandwich panels are produced on the above production line
with a mineral wool and polystyrene core with the trade name GOLBUD-PANEL and the symbols GLs, GLd, GLj, GLwd, GLws, GLwj covered by trademark protection certificates of the Polish Patent Office. The owners of the protection certificates are the company's shareholders.
The efficiency of the technological line during an 8-hour shift depends on the thickness
and the length of the panels produced, and in particular the number of conversions to different types of panels
and is 600 - 1000 m2 for boards with foamed polystyrene core and 400 - 800m2 for boards with mineral wool core. The line is serviced by 6-10 people depending on the type and length of the panels.
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information. The information of this classified ad are only indicative. Exapro recommends to check the details with the seller before a purchase