Neopac Speedywork vertical bagging machine
The vertical packing machine SPEEDYWORK is able to pack with the greatest possible simplicity
several products with variable speeds, depending on the type of product and the combined feeding system.
Starting from a flat reel, it creates cushion bags in different plastic materials: polypropylene; polyethylene;
coupled, single and double sided.
The optional devices: photocell; modified atmosphere; printer/marker; pre-cut and euro lot complete its performance, guaranteeing, although in its simplicity, a packaging made according to the most advanced criteria of the
Combination with feeding systems: single-channel dosing system; two-channel dosing system; volumetric dosing system;
counting, in addition to the combination with production machines and loading belts, etc.
Technical details :
- Minimum and maximum envelope width: 34 mm minimum - 225 mm maximum (flat envelope)
- Maximum coil strip: Max 480/490 mm
- Usable materials: Polyethylene, coextruded, optionally coupled.
- Single-seater and / or two-seater
- Working pressure: 6/8 bar
- Electrical frequency: 50 Hz
- Power supply: 220 V single-phase + T
- Indicative dimensions: 1000 x 1100 x 1100 mm
- Weight: approx. 350 kg
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.