3 rolls double pinch plate bending machine, for heavy duty jobs, most suitable for Pressure vessels, oil and gas, ship industry etc...
Installed power HP. 220
Rolls Table length mm. 3,100
Rolling capacity mm 140 (on 3mt width x 5TR)
Pre-Bending Capacity mm 120
Top roll diameter mm. 940
Side rolls diameter mm. 840
Rolls Rotation speed 5mt/min
Width mm 4,740
Total Length mm 10,053
Height mm 5,118
Weight Kg. 148,000
Voltage/Frequency/phases 400 V – 3 - 50hz
Tilting of Side Rolls for cones Degrees max 2°
Bending Force Tons 2400
Total Torque Kg/DaN 85,000
Rolls 42CrMo 4
Hardening HRC 55-60
No. Of Driven rolls 3
Rolls Drive Hydro-motors 3
- Movable Console
- Hydraulic system for opening the machine and ejecting the tube.
- Safety system to conform with EC Rules.
- Elecrto welded monolithic structure normalized and machined on the new generation CNC
- Exclusive integrated hydraulic system developed for height performances
- Parallelism control by means of massive torsion bars to guarantee height precisions also
where the newest hydraulic systems fail.
- Permanent lubrication system
- Planetary movement of the rolls to avoid any kind of friction and to guarantee height
precision for the machine life.
- Automatic compensation between top and bottom roll (servotronic)
- Stepless tilting of bottom and side rolls – hydraulic 1.5/2°
The minimum possible diameter to be bent depends on several factors such as :
Top roll diameter
The machine top roll diameter influences the performing of the minimum diameter for the simple fact
that we won’t get a lower diameter than the top roll one.
As for the plate thickness, let’s say we are using a machine with maximum capacity 100mm, on a 3mt
length. We wish to bend a plate working at the maximum capacity. In this case the minimum possible
diameter we’ll get will be three times the top roll one. Let’s say now we wish to use the same machine at
60% of its maximum capacity, the case we wish to bend a 3mt plate with a 60mm thickness. At this point
the minimum diameter we get will be 1.1 times the top roll one.
D min (Full Capacity) = 5 times the top roll diameter
D min (60% of Capacity) = 1,1 times the top roll diameter
MG plate bending machines are designed and built on a basis of 260 N/mm2 yield point material.
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.