Gutter production line METRA PARA 6000 / III manufactured in 1986 by the Austrian company AMB-WIBA, which specializes in the design of individual machines and equipment for sheet metal processing. METRA PARA 6000 / III is a semi-automatic machine for the production of half-round gutters with a diameter of 105, 127, 153, 192 mm, in sections maximum: 6 m. The machine in 2018 was generally renovated and modernized. All rubber pressure elements, clutch, rollers (wurst) and hydraulics are interchangeable. The machine is ready to work.
Technical data of the METRA PARA 6000 / III machine
- sheet width: 200-500 mm
- sheet thickness: 0.4-0.8 mm
- gutter length: 2-6 m
- production capacity: up to 700 m / h (with 6 m round gutter)
- machine dimensions (length x width x height): 20 mx 2.5 mx 1.6 m
- weight: approx. 12.5 t
- edging rollers: fi 16, 18, 20, 22
- possible gutter types: half-round gutter, fixed gutter for roofing, horizontal gutter
- the following materials can be processed: zinc, titanium zinc, zinc, titanium zinc with prepared surface, copper
- DTR: technical and operational documentation
- additional equipment: tools for special tasks
- high production efficiency and extremely short changeover times
- reduction of the need to store ready gutters or can be reduced to a minimum
- minimal personnel costs, thanks to easy operation by one person
- equipped with all safety measures, including protective nets, etc.
We also offer another such machine at a lower price: 23,000 PNL net, the machine is not fully functional.
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information. The information of this classified ad are only indicative. Exapro recommends to check the details with the seller before a purchase