• 0 ° Round 250 - square 220 - rectangle 280 x 220
• + 45 ° left Round 230 - square 200 - rectangular 220 x 200
• - 45 ° right Round 200 - square 170 - rectangle 200 x 140
• + 60 ° left Round 120 - square 80 - rectangle 140x80
• Voltage 380
• Number of speeds m / min 36/72
• Motor power kW 1,5 / 1,8
• Blade development 2950 x 27 x 0.9
• Maximum opening of the vice 285 mm
• Worktop height 810 mm
• Weight 485 kg
Electrohydraulic semi-automatic band saw with operation also in manual and semi-automatic dynamic cycle for cutting from 45 ° right to 60 ° left. Machine with one axis controlled microprocessor, managed by the latest generation MEP controller, designed exclusively for its own semi-automatic sawing machines.
Semi-automatic cycle at the start of the cycle follows: vice closure and motor start, head descent for cutting - engine stop - head return - vice opening.
Semi-automatic dynamic cycle: manually lowering the head to the desired position and pressing the button on the handle starts a semi-automatic cycle.
Down-up cycle: operating in the semi-automatic cycle, the DOWN button allows you to finish the head and the rotation of the belt at the end of the cut, keeping the vice closed, completing the return of the head to the top and opening the vice using the UP button.
Console with all centralized controls, mounted on an articulated arm.
Complete program of various special cutting cycles.
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.