• 0 ° Round 250 - square 220 - rectangle 280 x 220
• 45 ° left Round 230 - square 200 - rectangle 220 x 200
• 45 ° right Round 200 - square 170 - rectangle 200 x 140
• 60 ° left Round 120 - square 80 - rectangle 140x80
• Voltage 380
• Speed number m / min 36/72
• Motor power kW 1,5 / 1,8
• Blade development 2950x27x0.9
• Maximum opening of the vice 285 mm
• Worktop height mm 810
• Weight 475 kg
Semi-automatic electro-hydraulic band sawing machine with operation also in manual and semi-automatic dynamic cycle for cutting from 45 ° right to 60 ° left. Machine with a controlled axis microprocessor, managed by the latest generation MEP controller, designed exclusively for its semi-automatic sawing machines.
Semiautomatic cycle at the start of the cycle follows: vice closure and motor start, head descent for cutting - motor stop - head return - vice opening.
Semiautomatic dynamic cycle: manually lowering the head to the desired position and pressing the button on the handle starts a semiautomatic cycle.
Down-up cycle: operating in the semi-automatic cycle, the DOWN button allows the head to end and the belt to rotate at the end of the cut, keeping the vice closed, completing the return to the top of the head and opening the vice using the UP button.
Console with all centralized controls, mounted on an articulated arm.
Complete program of various special cutting cycles.
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.