HB cutting cycle:
In addition to cutting in manual mode, the saw performs single cuts without operator.
After positioning the bar and closing the vice, the cutting phase starts which uses the weight of the arc controlled by a hydraulic circuit to regulate the descent speed, once the cut is performed the belt stops, the arc is raised manually up to to the position necessary for the advancement of the bar and blocked by a manual hydraulic valve.
• Blade development mm 2450x27x0.9
• Motor power kW 0.70 / 0.81
• Number of speeds m / min 46/92
• Maximum opening of the vice 245 mm
• 0 ° Round 225 - square 200 - rectangle 240 x 160
• + 45 ° SX Round 160 - square 140 - rectangle 155 x 115
• + 60 ° SX Round 90 - square 90 - rectangle 90 x 90
• -45 ° DX Round 145 - square 125 - rectangle 150x100
• Weight kg 265
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information. The information of this classified ad are only indicative. Exapro recommends to check the details with the seller before a purchase