|Length x width x height||- × - × -|
|Hours under power|
|At local norms||---------|
TECHNOLOGICAL LINE FOR SANDWICH PANELS MANUFACTURE
Technical condition: good
The technological line is designed for the production of sandwich panels with a core made of expanded polystyrene and a core of mineral wool.
The range of thickness of wall sandwich panels with a core made of expanded polystyrene and mineral wool:
from 50mm to 250mm
The range of thickness of roof sandwich panels with a core made of expanded polystyrene and mineral wool:
from 60mm to 250mm
The total production line includes the following devices:
1. Basic unit type MARK IV consisting of:
a. Stand-alone and sliding feed table located on installed rails
to the ground.
b. A self-standing uncoiling unit with a maximum lifting capacity of 8 T,
fixed to the ground, including the recess below the level on the sheet extractor.
c. Integrated unwinder with a maximum lifting capacity of 5 T for feeding top sheet.
d. An integrated module integrating sheet and foamed polystyrene or wool into one unit
mineral. In this module, cutters for styrofoam and wool, forming rollers are fixed
wall plate locks and rolls profiling the surface of the cladding (microwave, standard).
e. Integrated adhesive supply module, including its application and heating.
f. Integrated pressing module of complex elements in the form of a roller press with attached
g. A standalone module for cutting the slab to a given length connected to the electrical installation.
h. Stand-alone, but integrated modules within the device, containing rollers
forming sheet bends for roof panels.
i. Independent, but integrated in the device, roller tables on which it is
postponed cut board length.
j. A self-contained glue supply system integrated into the device
k. Devices for cutting mineral wool from blocks on the appropriate thickness of lamellas
2. One-arm lift with a maximum load capacity of 5 T for setting up coils of sheet metal for unwinders
3. Installation dedusting leftovers of expanded polystyrene finished with filters and briquetting press
4. Installation removing dust from mineral wool finished with a cyclonone filter
5. Compressed air installation powered by a screw compressor
6. Roller trucks for transport and storage of removable panels from the technological line
8. Device for cutting expanded polystyrene spacers
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.