Reconditioned automatic machine for self-adhesives, suitable for applying a sticker on the upper side of cases and functioning in line with other machines. Designed in such a way as to make all the adjustments possible, from changing the label reels to the printing ribbons, to the format parts on the command side, allowing extremely easy intervention by the operating personnel.
Built in stainless steel in accordance with GMP good manufacturing practices.
• Frame and paneling in AISI 304;
• Double conveyor belts with adjustable opening for the treatment of different formats of cases;
• Minimum incoming load control. Speed infinitely adjustable;
• Automatic synchronization of working speeds;
• Case spacer device;
• Automatic label pre-unwinder;
• End of reel control with machine stop;
• Check for lack of labels in the reel;
• Horizontal and vertical adjustment of the position of the labels;
• Vignette massage system using brushes or rubber rollers;
• Rewinder device for the cartoon support band;
• Micrometric adjustment of overprinting on labels;
• Maximum output load control;
• Dispensed labels counter;
• Actual operation counter;
• Carton rejection device with recovery in the box.
Machine complete with:
• Management via SIEMENS PLC, Series 7 with "fail safe" logic program;
• SIEMENS TP700 display - 5.7" color touch screen, with seven password levels;
• Accident prevention guard with aluminum frame and methacrylate panels;
• Schmersal type safety microswitch, with emergency machine stop and compressed air discharge;
• Control pressure switch for compressed air circuit with machine stop in case of pressure drop;
• Machine equipped with all the safety devices required for safe operation;
• No format parts are required, just adjustments;
• CE marking.
Case Format “A”: Width Min 30 mm - Max 120 mm;
Case Format “B”: Height (thickness) Min 15 mm - Max 90 mm;
Case Format “H”: Length Min 70 mm - Max 250 mm.
Stamp height: Min 20 - Max 60 mm;
Stamp length: Min 15 - Max 80 mm.
Label Speed: From 0 to 50 Meters/Minute;
Coil diameter: Maximum 400 mm;
Core diameter: 45 mm or 75 mm;
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information. The information of this classified ad are only indicative. Exapro recommends to check the details with the seller before a purchase