FIBER LVD ELECTRA FL-3015 laser built in 2013. The machine has a new 3 kW source under warranty (replacement of the source from 2 kW to 3 kW). Along with the source, the fiber from the head to the laser has also been replaced (it is under warranty).
- laser source power: 3 kW
- HighLight Compact Fiber Laser FL3000C laser source; Fiber (year of production 2019, 2 hours worked)
- CNC control system: Siemens SINUMERIK 840 Dsl SINAMICS S120, controller equipped with a 19-inch touch screen, with an intuitive Touch-L interface
- cutting surface: 3000 x 1500 mm
- X axis movement range, Y, Z: 3080 x 1555 x 100 mm
- rapid traverse speed: 170 m / min.
- maximum thickness of cut material: ST3: 10 mm, INOX: 8 mm, PA11: 6 mm
- overall dimensions including the loading table system, radiator, source and light curtains, L x W x H: 11000 x 6000 x 2250 mm
- total machine weight: 15,000 kg
- the closed cooling circuit is flooded with Glycol (for Fiber source, electrical cabinets, head and drives)
- is equipped with a sliding table system that allows for quick loading and unloading of sheet metal during cutting
- has one head with a lens "
- Precitec cutting head HP SSL has an anti-impact system and obstacle detector
- it is equipped with a non-contact capacitive sensor that measures the distance between the nozzle and the metal sheet, used in the system maintaining a constant distance between the nozzle and the material (in the case of material deformations)
- laser eye: very fast, non-contact and the exact position of the sheet on the table
- photo-electric protection of the loading / unloading zone (zone protected by photoelectric barrier system)
- automatic change of cutting gases: nitrogen, oxygen, air
- automatic setting of the beam focus point (FD)
- the machine meets EU standards, in accordance with the requirements of the CE mark
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information. The information of this classified ad are only indicative. Exapro recommends to check the details with the seller before a purchase