|Capsule sizes||Size -00 to Size - 5|
|Length x width x height||67310.0 mm × 31750.0 mm × 45720.0 mm|
|Hours under power|
|At local norms||---------|
Semi-Automatic Capsule Filling Machine Model: LSCF - 45 is designed for precision manufacturing requirements of modern pharmaceutical procedures. The semi-automatic capsule filling machine provides a high Degree of automation with higher levels of filling weight accuracy. Capsule Filling Machine is suitable to fill capsules of all sizes with powder, granules or pellets. This semi-automatic capsule filling machine is made as per GMP standard, has all Stainless-Steel covering and gives output of up to 47,000 capsules per hour depending on capsule size and operator proficiency.
We can provide line equipment’s naming Capsule Conveying System, Capsule Polishing Machine, Dust Extractor, Damage Capsule Sorter and Empty Capsule Ejector to make complete Semi-Automatic Capsule Filling Line.
Semi-Automatic Capsule Filler has a very simple setup. The capsules are loaded into one hopper. This hopper can take any size from 00 to 5. The powders are then loaded into a separate hopper. This is a corkscrew driven hopper, which allows a constant fill throughout each capsule. The operator then uses the vacuum sucker to individually sort out and fill the capsules into the loading rings. Loading Rings can be made from 00 to 5 sizes. The operator then uses the vacuum to separate the capsules.
Once the capsules are separated, the loading rings are pulled apart to release just the bottom section. This bottom section is then placed into the filling part of the machine. Once the loading rings has been placed into this section of the machine, the operator can switch on the filling. This causes the filler to slide across onto the capsules, and the capsules to rotate beneath it. The corkscrew then evenly forces the powder down into the capsules. This ensures that each capsule is of the same size and weight. The two loading rings are then placed back together and placed into the sealing section of the capsule filling machine. Once they are aligned, the operator closes the guard and uses air pressure to seal the capsules. The capsules are then released from the loading ring.
Once the capsules have been produced, there is also a capsule polishing option for this machine. The capsule polishing has a set of corkscrew brush bristles inside and uses a dust extractor unit connect with this capsule polishing machine. This dust extractor system de-dust the capsules by the vacuum, to leave them with a high-quality and professional finish.
Salient Features of Semi-Automatic Capsule Filling Machine:
• Higher production output up to 45,000 capsules per hour.
• On line capsule polishing & sorting.
• No operator requires for capsule polishing & sorting.
• Automatic empty capsule separation after Loading – No need to turn by hand.
• No extra power consumption.
• No need to store filled capsule for polishing.
• Loader gets disengaged automatically after one complete rotation of loading ring.
• PLC controlled digital display of all operations.
• Auger with four speeds to fill different type of powders & pellets.
• Modified design of drug hopper reduces time for dismantling and unloading of powder.
• Auto-drug hopper in-feed mechanism reduces weight variations & improves productivity.
• Automatic declutching of loader when the loading rings are full minimizes operator attention and ensures optimum production.
• Infinitely variable filling table speed ensures dosage accuracy.
• Automatically drug hopper in-feed mechanism eliminates weight variation, reduces operator fatigue and enhances productivity.
• A choice of four augur speeds enables the machine to handle a wide variety of powder from highly hygroscopic to the very free-flowing.
• Automatic Capsule Closing System ensures faster, safer closure and ejection of filled capsules.
• Automation of Loading Station - This eliminates the need for continuous operator attention as solid-state control circuitry provides automatic stoppage of the loading table after completion of one cycle, each of 60 strokes.
• Automation of Filling Station - This, again, is a revolutionary feature that eliminates the need for continuous operator attention. Motorized swing-in and swing-back of the drug hopper after one filling cycle results in reduced operator fatigue.
• Pneumatic Closing Station - This utilizes an electronic sensor which activates a pneumatic cylinder to carry out the closing operation resulting in ease of operation and reduced operator fatigue.
• Vertical Closing - Vertical closing of filled capsules reduces reject rates and powder spillage. This is critical for pellet filling. This is achieved by having two speeds for auger and nine speeds for filling table operation.
• Modular type hopper provides easy and fast dismantling for cleaning. Change-over times between batches are reduced.
• Filled Capsule Output Capacity can be increased using our ring loading station. This allows existing SA-9 installations to be upgraded for extra production.
• Large De-dusting Screen on the ejection chute provides for easy separation of powder adhering to filled capsules.
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.