|Working width||1100.0 mm|
|Working height||160.0 mm|
|Length x width x height||- × - × -|
|Hours under power|
|At local norms||---------|
Sanding polishing machine
- Monoblock frame built in a single welded block
- The sander groups have independent rise and fall with decimal adjustment and mechanical digital display.
- Independent motors with pneumatic belt tensioners.
- Advancement of the parts and rotation of the brushes adjustable by electronic inverter.
- Pneumatic oscillation of the brushes, with 2 pneumatic pistons for each group to achieve a linear path of the brushes totally parallel to the table.
- Automatic elevation of the table with electronic digital display of the measurement.
- Long entry and exit table of rollers.
- CE Norms
• Useful working width: 1100 mm.
• Maximum working height: 160 mm
• Diameter of the sanding rollers: 310 mm.
• 4 in-line sanding groups and 2 sanding groups in edges
• 4 engines: 3 HP each (2.2 kW)
• Year of manufacture: 2005
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.