Sanding polishing machine
- Monoblock frame built in a single welded block
- The sander groups have independent rise and fall with decimal adjustment and mechanical digital display.
- Independent motors with pneumatic belt tensioners.
- Advancement of the parts and rotation of the brushes adjustable by electronic inverter.
- Pneumatic oscillation of the brushes, with 2 pneumatic pistons for each group to achieve a linear path of the brushes totally parallel to the table.
- Automatic elevation of the table with electronic digital display of the measurement.
- Long entry and exit table of rollers.
- CE Norms
• Useful working width: 1100 mm.
• Maximum working height: 160 mm
• Diameter of the sanding rollers: 310 mm.
• 4 in-line sanding groups and 2 sanding groups in edges
• 4 engines: 3 HP each (2.2 kW)
• Year of manufacture: 2005
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information. The information of this classified ad are only indicative. Exapro recommends to check the details with the seller before a purchase