Because of the new acquisition (Kornit Storm II) we offer a Kornit Storm DS direct printing system for textile printing INKL. Textile pretreatment and software. Ideal for large textile production. For the perfect introduction to your own, digital textile production.
Information about the Kornit 931 DS Storm:
1. Printing T-shirt / h (average, at lowest quality / opacity)
A4 bright = 110 - 150
A4 dark = 65-80 (including integrated pretreatment)
2. Printing performance T-shirt / h (average, at highest quality / opacity)
A4 light = 95-110
A4 dark = 60-70 (including integrated pretreatment)
3. Print format. 50 x 70 cm
4. Printing costs per print (average, at lowest quality / opacity)
0,15 Euro light - 0,35 Euro dark
5. Printing costs per print (average, highest quality / opacity)
0.23 euros light - 0.41 euros dark
6. Printheads and colors 4 heads (CMYK)
7. Number of nozzles per printhead - 256
Resolution (min - max) - up to 630 dpi
Printhead - Spectra Piezo Electric
8. Printable textile fabrics - cotton, polyester, lycra, viscose,
Silk, leather, denim, linen,
9. Supplied Software QuickP Production Software
10. Weight 1.300 kg - Dimensions - 290 x 202 x 165 cm
The Kornit 931 DS stream prints on all colored textiles.
Currently, only colored printheads are installed, white printheads still need to be installed to print on dark textiles.
This printer has many powerful features:
Pretreatment spray system
Specially developed print heads for textile printing
CMYK and white ink
Economical and easy to use
The machine was imported by us from the USA in 2017. There she was used to print on pillow cases from a large print-on-demand company.
Due to a new acquisition, we have so far failed to convert the power supply (power supply) from Kornit. Thus, the machine is currently not ready. Therefore we sell the machine explicitly as defective, because it still needs some work and investment to use it in Germany.
The printheads make a good impression. The machine was shut down America and can be put into operation without problems. The printheads contain only Flushing Fluid (detergent).
Two additional Kornit Thunder are in daily use and can be visited and tested Mon-Fri. Also the Kornit Storm can be visited.
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.