Type: HiFocus 100
Year of production / SO / GO: 2008 / - / -
Description: The plasma source is fully functional.
- for high-quality CNC plasma cutting in the range of 0.5 - 25 mm (depending on the material)
- HiFocus - technology guarantees: compliance with the exact dimensions of the cuts, sharp corners, small radii and the possibility of burning small holes
- cutting current: HiFocus technology: 20 - 100 A, infinitely adjustable (100% ED) Fine Focus technology: 40 - 130 A, infinitely adjustable (75% ED)
- plasma gas: air, O2, N2, Ar, H2
- shielding gas: O2, N2, N2 / H2
- power supply: 3 x 400 V, -10% / + 5%, 50 Hz, F = 50 A
- input power: 32 kVA
- ignition: high frequency
- weight: 251 kg
- dimensions (LxWxH): 960 x 540 x 1,050 mm
- machine torch: PerCut 170-2, 1.5 m
- including manual gas console PGE - HM
- including connecting bundle of cables and hoses PZL 20 m
- PGA-HM connection brackets and PZ-HM ignition units
- with PBA - including connecting bundle and PBL hoses 6m.
- including a set of consumables for the first start-up of the device
- burning range, burn-in, dividing cut.
Carbon steels - quality cut: 0.5 - 25.0 mm / 25 mm / 40 mm Alloy steels - quality cut: 1.0 - 20.0 mm / 20 mm / 35 mm Aluminum: 1.0 - 25.0 mm / 20 mm / 35 mm
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information. The information of this classified ad are only indicative. Exapro recommends to check the details with the seller before a purchase