K A R S T E N S (Germany)
Universal CNC - Cylindrical Grinding Machine with Internal Grinding Attachment
Model K 19 - 1000 Year 1997
Height of centres 180 mm
Distance between centres / grinding length 1,000 mm
Cylindrical Grinding: Grinding Ø, approx. 3 - 360 mm
Grinding wheel: Ø x width x bore 500 x 100 x 127 mm
Grinding spindle speeds (35 m/s / 45 m/s) 1,600 rpm
Drive 5.5 kW
Internal Grinding: Grinding Ø approx. 3 300 mm
Grinding spindle Ø max. 80 mm
Grinding Wheelhead: 180° swivable
Quick Feed stroke 50 mm
Adjustment of grinding head on air cushion 280 mm
Grinding slide infeed 0.01 125 mm/min/Ø
Workpiece wheelhead: Speeds, infinitely variable 30 450 rpm
Swivelling - 30 to 90 °
Spindle taper MK 4
Table speeds 0 3,5 m/min
Table tilt 12 °
Total electrical load 12
kW - 400 V - 50 Hz
Weight, approx. 4,000 kg
Accessories / Special Features:
* Universal wheelhead also for internal grinding, simply by swivelling the wheelhead 180 °.
* The Machine is called CNC-Controlled but it is also fully manually operated like a conventional Grinder. The Table (Z-Axis) is driven hydraulically in combination with a electronic scale and the X Axis is a powered by a DC Motor for infeed operations but quick feed movement works hydraulically. Infeed ajustments can be also made manually by a handwheel. All speed and feed rates can be easily set up on the controlpanel also Dressing cycles and various grinding programs are available to make grinding processes easier.
* Also different diameters on same workpiece can be grinded in one go.
* KARSTENS / ECKELMANN Control Model CNC 20 built in.
* MARPOSS Contact Control to avoid air grinding Model E 20
* Various accessories such as: grinding wheel flanges, dressing device on tailstock,
3-jaws-chuck, magnetic chuck, Separate switch cabinet and hydraulic unit. Coolant
device with band filter.
Condition: Good to very good. Machine can be inspected under power.
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.