JWELL PVC composite board production line built in 2017. It is a technological line for the production of composite products based on wood flour and PVC. The co-extrusion line was mainly used for the production of composite boards, rails and facade profiles. Extruder for composite decking is complete.
The line is complete, it includes:
- SJZ 80/156 twin screw extruder , capacity 300 kg / h, 4 heating zones
- SJZ 45/100 twin screw extruder , capacity 60 kg / h, 3 heating zones
- Vacuum feeder: 2 pieces ( universal plastic vacuum feeder with 10 meters transmission)
- hot wood structure firing
machine - brushing machine
- 300/6005 mixer: mixer capacity - 300 liters
- mold for coextrusion of composite boards: 245 mm
- mold for coextrusion of wainscot
- double mold for corner: 60 x 40 x 4 mm
- double joist form: 50 x 30 mm
- double form for fence profile: 100 x 15 mm
- crusher DYPS 450: crushing capacity up to 150 kg / h
- pulverizing machine SMP 600: pulverizing efficiency up to 500 kg / h
- type T slat
- calibration table
- caterpillar exhaust
- molding board
- dies for clips, two types
- water circulation cooler and chiller
The extruder for composite terrace boards is computer controlled, requires minimal human work, because the whole is controlled automatically. On the line you can produce, among others: composite terrace boards, facade profiles, fence boards, paneling, corners, joists and fence profiles.
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.