IR shock oven 42.5 kw
Short radiation infrared furnace for the pre-vulcanization of rubber profiles.
It allows to heat more a specific area of the profile, the radiation is directional
The infrared shock oven is built on an electro-welded steel frame
which receives a layer of antioxidant paint and a coat of finish paint to choose
within the RAL range.
- It has wheels to facilitate its movement.
- The interior of the tunnel is made of stainless steel.
- Infrared emitters are shortwave within infrared radiation.
- The emitters are air cooled, provided by a fan.
- It has special crystals to avoid contact of the profile with the emitters.
- Profile presence detector by ultra sounds.
- Wardrobe with all the components for the control of the machine located at the rear.
- PLC control and touch screen Siemens S7 brand.
- Allows the creation of recipes to save the settings for each profile that is produced Tractor rollers: The Shock has 3 tractor rollers to facilitate the transport of the
- The rollers are easily removable.
- The rollers can have the shape of the negative of the profile to be produced.
- Powered by an AC motor and speed control.
- Adjustable speed between 0 and 40 meters / minute.
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information. The information of this classified ad are only indicative. Exapro recommends to check the details with the seller before a purchase