|Power in tons|
|Nbr of strokes/min|
|Length x width x height||- × - × -|
|Hours under power|
|State||in working conditions|
|At local norms||yes|
2x Transfer presses (Fiume) as complete plant for sale
Electrically driven double-column press for metal working, preferably for punching or forming work.
Automatic press plant with part feed of raw parts via separation and infeed section. Production line for punching parts, production of sheet metal parts by forming (deep drawing) and stampipunching.
The transfer takes place via several mechanical cam disks.
Further technical data:
- press force 50 t / per press
- shear force 9 t / per press
- max. tool installation height: 350 - 430mm
- clamping plate currently on table: 1.070 x 350 x 30mm
- belt feed (zig-zag), feed length 0,1 - 999mm
- coil size L: 1,2 x W: 1,4 x H: 1,55m; inside Ø 480 - 520mm; outside Ø 1.400mm; expansion max. 500mm
- transfer unit manufacturer Püchel, for feeding the components (cigarette tubes), production capacity = 100 pieces/min; size L: 2.000 x W: 1.500 x H: 2.000mm
- 2 hydraulic power packs - overload safety device (hydraulic)
- various punching and pressing devices and accessories
The plant was used to produce cigarette tubes for use in automobiles.
- punching capacity: 500 kN
- cutting capacity: 9,0 t
- control: CNC KOCH automation
- ram adjustment: 80 mm
- stroke of ram - fixed: 170 mm (fixed)
- no. of strokes: 20 - 120 strokes/min
- distance between columns: 1140 mm
- table surface area L x W: 1100 x 400 mm
- ram surface area L x W: 1100 x 400 mm
- passage opening in table: 950 x 100 mm
- table height over floor: 1100 mm
- column travel -side: 315 mm
- drive AC: 230 VAC/24 VDC kW
- operating pressure: 6 bar
- total power requirement: approx. 28 kW
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.