A HOSOKAWA ALPINE Originals machine
Refurbished by the original manufacturer
Use of original components only
Original manufacturer warranty
Guaranteed manufacturer spare parts supply
Short lead time
Before delivery, the machine is overhauled, all wear parts are revised and exchanged if needed and customized to your specific needs
Possibility to provide all additionally required peripherals or adapt to existing production plant
ACM 15 EC
Features and advantages of the ACM classifier mill:
• Grinding and classifying in one machine.
• Excellent precision of cut, steep particle size distributions.
• Steplessly adjustable cut point.
• Flow-optimised conical classifying wheel guarantees fines with no oversize particles and low wear in comparison to cylindrical classifying wheels.
• Cool and gentle grinding thanks to high air flow rate. The ACM is thus ideally suitable for processing temperature-sensitive products.
• Deflection zone in grinding chamber cover: classifier gap rinsing not necessary.
• Low noise emission.
• Smooth running characteristics as a result of the belt-driven grinding disc.
• Simple to maintain: motors and bearings easily accessible.
• Cover lifting device ensures fast access to the grinding and classifying zone for cleaning and retrofitting.
• Extremely compact and space-saving design.
• Optional: wear-protected design.
ACM EC design:
The "easy clean" (EC) design was developed for applications which require the grinding chamber to be cleaned frequently. The EC design permits fast removal and installation of all grinding chamber components such as grinding disc, grinding track, classifying wheel and air guide.
The grinding disc and classifying wheel shafts are driven via a coaxial bearing on the bottom side of the grinding chamber.
Advantages of the ACM EC design:
• Vertical, linear product discharge minimises wear and product deposits.
• Motor and bearing underneath the grinding chamber: thus no heat source at the fines discharge.
• No lubricants at fines discharge: thus no contamination risk for the product.
• Grinding track and air guide can be removed without the need for tools.
• Rotor power: 15 kW
• Rotor speed max: 7850 rpm (depending on the grinding equipment)
• Classifier power: 3 kW
• Classifier speed: 700 - 4000 rpm
• Maximum air volume: 1350 m³/h
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information. The information of this classified ad are only indicative. Exapro recommends to check the details with the seller before a purchase