TOP-MIX is a multi-functional foam machine that ensures continuous foaming of the pumpable product in all areas. Its main areas of application are the production and processing of glue materials, leather, and artificial materials, as well as an additional device for the textile industry.
• It can be used as a laboratory device, test equipment, or production machine.
• A special advantage of this model is that it can operate with very little flow or turn into a larger foam mixing system.
• Efficiency range: 3-36 kg / h - 40-400 kg / h
• Capacity 10-60 kg/h
• Foam density 50-300 g/l
• Temp Ca. 30
•Consists of 1 piece HANSA-TOP-MIX compact and 1 piece of product pump on the machine
• Entirely made of stainless steel, with metal sheets enclosed construction to contain all necessary mechanical parts with el. switch cabinet varnished.
• Movable on wheels
• All operating elements of easy access at the mixer panel(manometer, air pressure regulator, airflow meter) or the control panel of the switch cabinet(PLC operator panel)
•Eaton XV 102 with operator panel to display settings, change recipe parameter
• mixing head consists of rotor and stator made of stainless steel long type with 1410 pins
For further information and questions please do not hesitate to contact
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information. The information of this classified ad are only indicative. Exapro recommends to check the details with the seller before a purchase