- The machine will be overhauled (pictures from original condition at the former company)
- The machine has been constructed for the metal cutting process of workpieces in one clamping session. Especially blanks made of brass with a diameter 90mm x approx 100mm length would be machined with this machine.
- workpiece support with switch plate with clamping station type round table with horizontal axis with 5 workpiece stations
- drill spindle and thread cutting units
- drill capacity up to 2 3/4" and 81,53mm in brass
- thread cutting up to 2 1/2" und metric thread
- Machine is equipped with a feeding-and unloading unit for workpieces. ( feed capacity 3 -4 pieces/min and cycle time 15 - 20 sec.)
- furthermore incl. coolant device
On sale as is.
- spindle taper: SK40
- spindle stroke: 175 mm
- number of spindles: 8 pieces
- number of stations: 5 pieces
- revolutions per minute drill: 225...1037 rpm
- revolutions per minute threading: 50...316 rpm
- feed: 0-2 m/min
- total power requirement: 30 kW
- weight of the machine: approx. 8,7 t
- space requirements of the machine: approx. 3,9x2,4x2,5 m
- dimensions of machine: L:3,9xW:2,4xH:2,6 m
- dimensions electric cabinet LxWxH: 1,5x0,4x2,2 m
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.