Autoclave designed for the sterilization of packaged food in any format: aluminum cans, tin cans, glass jars, pouches, trays, etc.
This autoclave is valid for pasteurizing and sterilizing different foods such as canned fish and shellfish, vegetables, vegetables, fruits, jams, olives, etc.
The autoclave is made of AISI-304l stainless steel, complying with the requirements of safety regulations and with the CE marking according to directive CE 2014/68 / EU of pressure equipment.
This autoclave is robust and very reliable. Its cooling system reduces sterilization times thanks to a better use of water and sufficient progressivity to avoid thermal shocks or a sudden drop in pressure.
· Static horizontal autoclave by means of showers, forming a descending film that allows recirculating a large quantity of water to completely cover all the containers.
· Made of AISI-304L
· Capacity of 4 cars for sterilization
· With a front door
· Opening doors by hand wheel
· Working temperature up to 140ºC
· Maximum working pressure up to 4 bar
· Heat exchanger (plate) for reuse of water in successive cycles
· Comprehensive safety system (emergency stop, safety valves, pressure compensation, against door opening, automatic fault warning, etc.)
· Dimensions autoclave:
Inner diameter: 1250 mm
Inner depth: 4000 mm
· Dimensions of cages:
Useful height 820 mm
Useful length: 900 mm
Useful width: 900 mm
· Capacity in ½ kg cans per basket: 864 units x 4 baskets: 3,456 total units.
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information. The information of this classified ad are only indicative. Exapro recommends to check the details with the seller before a purchase