|Wire diameter||7.0 mm|
|Length x width x height||16057.0 mm × 500.0 mm × -|
|Hours under power|
|At local norms||---------|
We take care of the transportation costs of the machinery to its destination.
We look for a company capable of operating the line with the support of the required documentation (if there is interest, do not hesitate to ask for it).
- Multiple dry drawing bench of six individual steps anchored in the ground and reel drive for coils
- Blocks with a diameter of 500 mm. with wire accumulator
- Rows with frame of 43x27 mm. with possibility of double mounting for pressure row
- 4 pulley decalaminator
- Platform for unwinding the wire rod composed of cone, dancer and pulley
- Wire coil harrow type DIN 1000 with central hole of 200 mm., Without boom lifting platform and with a maximum capacity of 1500 Kg.
- Adjustable lateral displacement system for precise wire winding
- 5 pulley accumulator at the inlet of the driver with regulation through a linear potentiometer
- Used to wire rod coils of 7.00 mm. to 3.10 mm. and coils of 5.50 mm. at 2.40 mm.
- Auxiliary equipment for wire sharpening (threading the machine)
- Main electrical cabinet completely reformed in 2004
- 25 hp Vascat alternating current motors
- Impressive power of 15 HP.
- Control Techniques electronic frequency converters for all monoblock motors
- Adjustment of the speed of the drums through potentiometers in each monoblock
- Cooling tower Sulzer EWK 100/09
- Cooling of the drums of the monoblocks by water circuit and air fans
- Water circuit cooling of the winding boxes
- Mushroom emergency stops in each of the monoblocs
- Cable emergency stop along the whole machine (lower part)
- Manually collapsible enclosures in all the modules (upper part), in the area of the wire rod reel and on the reel reel
Approximate production capacities
- Production of steel wire: depending on the raw material (consult)
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.