The V6-VIA Visual Liquid Inspection Device is designed for the visual inspection of liquids in bottles in continuous upside down movement in order to detect foreign inclusions, verify the integrity of the bottles and the reliability of the structures.
Productivity 2600-6000 bph
Height from ground to conveyor plates 950 mm
Inspection time for a bottle 0.5 sec.
Installed power 0.45 kW
Overall dimensions 1600x850x2000 mm
Weight 480 kg
V-VIB counterclockwise (viewed from the side of the service workplace)
The machine is manufactured for round bottles of the following capacities: 250,330,500,700,750,800,1000 cm3.
Country of origin Russia.
Year of issue 1996
Available 4 units.
Also available other equipment:
- Cannelli Clifom rinser;
- Machine to put muzle Vitoria (Italy);
- Vir Mauri muzzle twisting machine (Italy);
- LMP1 bottle rinser (Russia);
- Padovan dosing facility;
- Automatic capper Calamandrana KAMMF;
- V6VIA braking device 2 pieces /;
- OP-BOR bottle rinser;
- Device to put on and crimp the Fenix 2 Radino @ Galandrino cap;
- 3-position automatic labeling XAR5T2S1SC ETICAP Systev
- AG Engineering decorative cap inserting and shrinking apparatus;
- Automatic filling machine Cobert "Zimella";
- Molds for a 1.5 liter pet container for 3 places - 4 pieces;
- Semi-automatic blower for PET containers - 4 pieces
- Rapak filling and closing machine (bag-in-box);
- Cannelli Clifom bottle rinser;
- Automatic filler AM.S20 / 1 Kammf Calamandrana;
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information. The information of this classified ad are only indicative. Exapro recommends to check the details with the seller before a purchase