// New Unused 2016 FEDEGARI XFSW7 Eco-Steam Washer
This listing is for one of two brand new 2016 FEDEGARI XFSW7 Eco-Steam Washers complete with trolleys, controls and documentation. A high-end two door GMP washing solution, the XFSW7 (part of FEDEGARI’s FSW range) combines impeccable cleaning results with impressively low operational costs over conventional hot-water systems.
This offering represents a unique opportunity for investment in a best-in-class machine, unused and in the original packing, at a fraction of the original retail price.
Applications include uses in the food, bio-pharmaceutical, laboratory and cosmetic sectors with suggested loads including machine parts, tools and glassware.
// Key Information
Unit Dimensions (LxWxH): 2300x1690x3000mm
Dimensions of Inlet: 1200x1200mm
Chamber Depth: 1200mm
Door Type: Vertical Sliding Doors
Voltage: 400v Three Phase
Protection Rating: IP45
- Built-in steam generator reducing utility and installation requirements
- Comes with two original trolleys both new in box
- Includes 3 additional dosing ports on top of the standard 2 ports
- Chamber and hydraulic components made of AISI 316L stainless steel with sanitary finishing.
- Doors made of glass with perimeter reinforcements in AISI 316L stainless steel.
- Internal trolleys designed to avoid any water stagnation thanks to dedicated draining points.
- Thema4 process controller ensuring total control on washing performance and reliability during inspection and validation activities.
- Audible and visible alarms in case of emergency, with an internal LED lamp operative during the whole cycle
- Packaged as an integrated skid with a separate control cabinet.
// Compliant to the following standards:
- European directives: 2014/30/EU – Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC), 2014/35/EU – Low tension equipment (LVD), 2006/95/EC – Safety of machinery (MD)
- European standards: EN 55011, EN IEC 61000-4-2, EN IEC 61000-4-4, EN 61000-6-2, EN 61000-6-4, EN 60204-1
- Electrical steam generator compliant to: 2014/68/EU – Pressure equipment device (PED)
- FDA: compliance for non metallic component in contact with process fluids
- 21 CFR Part 210, 211 e 11
- UL 508A
- ASME BPE
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information. The information of this classified ad are only indicative. Exapro recommends to check the details with the seller before a purchase