built in 2012. It is a Japanese innovative wire cut EDM machine, adapted for machining various machine parts (blanking dies, punches, dies, etc.) and parts with very complex shapes and hard-to-cut materials.
An EDM machine used occasionally in the tool for 8 months in the production of prototypes.
Technical data of the FANUC ROBOCUT ALPHA-OiE electric eddy machine:
- CNC control: Fanuc Series 31i-WA
- machine time worked: 2499 hours
- power connection hours: 2733 h
- maximum dimensions of the workpiece: 700 x 600 x 250 mm
- maximum weight of the item: 500 kg
- X, Y axis travel: 370 x 270 mm
- Z axis travel: 255 mm
- travel of the U, V axis: +60 mm x + 60 mm
- wire diameter: from 0.05 mm (as an additional option purchased from the manufacturer) to 0.3 mm
- maximum inclination of the wire: +/- 30 degrees / 80 mm
- obtained surface roughness after machining: Ra = 0,10 μm with "MF2 Power Supply" (this option is additionally purchased from the manufacturer)
- Corner cutting system: AI corner control
- in addition: a cooling unit that stabilizes the temperature of the process and the workpiece (purchased at the manufacturer's machine in the optional option)
- in addition: X and Y axis rulers (selected as an additional option at the manufacturer with additional payment)
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.