Furnace of incineration of cylindrical-horizontal construction, prefabricated entirely in our workshops, not requiring its placement any work of masonry (currently in stock). It incorporates gate for manual feeding, and door of registry and cleaning for ashes and slags. Essentially the chamber consists of three concentric bodies:
- The internal body is constructed of refractory concrete with a high content of alumina, as well as the floor of the chamber, where combustion takes place.
- The central body is a hollow chamber through which the injected combustion air is piped: primary, secondary and tertiary. This makes it possible to perform the functions of cooling the outside of the inner body, preheating the air and acting as an insulation.
- The external body consists of a fiberglass blanket, which acts as a thermal insulation, covered by a metal sheet shaped embellishment.
A set of nozzles allows the distribution of primary, secondary and tertiary air around the home:
The primary air is introduced once preheated, producing a cooling effect and acquiring a speed and distribution suitable to mix intimately with the distillation gases of the fuels, which favors the perfect initial combustion.
In a second stage, secondary air is injected by nozzles distributed at different levels. Both the inclination and the velocity of air exit have been studied to create a turbulent regime that guarantees a homogenous mixture of the combustion gases with the oxygen that brings the hot air introduced, and guaranteeing a time of permanence of the mixture for the perfect combustion.
The tertiary air is distributed through the corresponding nozzles through the upper part of the post-combustion chamber and its purpose is to centrifuge the gases, retaining the solid particles and giving them a longer residence time for their total combustion.
Post-combustion chamber located at the outlet of gases from the furnace. In this chamber the thermal purification is carried out, completing the decomposition of gases from the incinerator and the elimination of odors. Its construction is cylindrical with three concentric bodies:
- The internal body is constructed of refractory concrete with a high content of alumina.
- The central body is a hollow chamber through which the tertiary combustion air is channeled. This makes it possible to perform the functions of cooling the outside of the inner body, preheating the air and acting as an insulation. Nozzles in the upper part inject this air at different levels to retain the particles by increasing their residence time and providing the oxygen needed to complete the combustion.
- The external body consists of a fiberglass blanket, which acts as a thermal insulation, covered by a metal sheet shaped beautification
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.