Elumatec SBZ 131 machining center
Designed for machining aluminum, steel and stainless steel profiles. All processes such as milling, drilling and threading are performed with a fixed profile to protect its surface. The competing turret offers very short tool change times, resulting in optimal machining cycles. Eight turrets or angular milling heads can be mounted in the turret. 2 separate processing areas allow pendulum machining. The independent locking system allows the positioning of the material clamps in additional times. 4-axis electronic control system with industrial computer. Color monitor 15 RJ45 10 / 100Mbit network connector Connectors for online connection Barcode scanner Label printer Mobile operator terminal eluCam
Technical data :
- Travel of the X axis: 4200 mm V max 60 m / min.
- Y axis stroke: 485 mm V max: 30 m / min.
- Z axis travel: 340 mm V max: 30 m / min.
- number of revolutions: 6000 rpm.
- maximum spindle power: 5.5 kW
- Complete with user manuals and CE declaration of conformity
- 1200 hours of use
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.