Elkom Multitherm Basic Thermoforming - Sheet Processing Machine
|Max sheet length||3800.0 mm|
|Max sheet width||1300.0 mm|
|Forming depth||1200.0 mm|
|Total power requirement||37.0 kW|
|Length x width x height||3800.0 mm × 1300.0 mm × -|
|Hours under power|
|At local norms||---------|
Thermoforming and sublimation machine for solid surface (corian)
Model: Multitherm Basic with sublimation unit
* Bottom heating unit: Double heating plate, one of which is sliding. Individual control of each tray. Allows to rapidly bring the piece of Solid Surface to a temperature allowing the thermoforming.
* Silicone membrane with vacuum press for thermoforming. Aluminum frame on cylinder, handled by one person.
* Top heating plate for sublimation in one pass. The circulation of hot oil with regulation makes it possible to bring the part to be sublimed to a good temperature in a controlled and progressive manner and then to cool it after transferring the image. The membrane keeps the workpiece and transfer paper stationary throughout the operation.
* Work surface: 3800x1300mm
* Electrical Specifications:
* Heating unit and vacuum press: 37kW, 400V, connection via Hypra 3P + T + N plug
* Sublimation oil heating and circulation unit: 50kW, 400V, Hypra 3P + T + N plug connection
* Total weight: 2500kg
* Year: 2009
* The machine has a new replacement membrane.
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.