|Length x width x height||- × - × -|
|Hours under power|
|At local norms||---------|
The Docucutter DC-616 PRO provides professional finishing work while saving time and money on production. It's a compact, multi-tasking device that allows you to process 3 bookbinding processes: cutting, creasing and perforating in one run. Full automation of settings guarantees the highest speed and precision of operation. The machine has 6 longitudinal cutters, a cross cutter, a creasing beam and 2 perforation roller blades, which makes it ideal for a variety of applications. The Crease Depth Adjustment feature allows you to choose 3 creases depending on the type and weight of the paper, which greatly simplifies folding and enhances the aesthetics of the work.
Key features of the device:
- Easy to use PC controller
- Automatic task scheduling
- Select 3 levels of bigu depth
- Replacement perforation module
- Stacker adapted to receive small applications
- Vacuum feed system
- Ultrasonic double sheet feeder detector
- Feeder capacity: 100 mm
- Camera to read the tag responsible for correction of the image shift
- compact dimensions
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.