|Drilling Ø||40.0 mm|
|Table length||600.0 mm|
|Table width||1800.0 mm|
|Spindle speed||2800 rpm|
|Spindle taper||SA 40|
|Arm length||1050.0 mm|
|Length x width x height||1800.0 mm × 2218.0 mm × 2590.0 mm|
|Worked hours||900 hours|
|Hours under power|
|At local norms||---------|
DONAUMERIC 440 is a fast, numerically controlled radial drill, which can also be used manually.
* Three fixed stations which allows a greater flexibility in the machining of large and small parts. like very long pieces, unique pieces or very large pieces. The DONAUMERIC 440 controls the drilling and tapping of a wide variety of products.
* On a pivoting table (option) the drilling of oblique holes is facilitated.
* Long working surfaces, up to 1050 mm in X axis, and work heights up to 1.50 m in Z axis, characterize these machines.
* Machining multiple parts simultaneously in automatic in one cycle.
* An automatic approach, in 3 simultaneous axes, to the machining positions, and then an automatic machining.
* Using a 3-D probe removes the repositioning job and decreases the preparation time.
* A simple programming language, conversational, does not need to be trained on an NC. Data exchange via a USB interface.
* The possibility still exists to operate and manipulate this CNC machine in manual mode.
For more details contact us
Please note that this description may have been translated automatically. Contact us for further information.